Steps to Create Your Digi-Card
1. Click on Request a card
2. Choose from the Silver Package or Gold Package option and click Buy Now for your choice on the right (be sure to enter Coupon Code if available)
3. You will be redirected to the PayPal gateway to process your payment. Please complete using your PayPal account or a credit card.
4. You will be redirected to the Join Us! page. Here you will create your user profile. All 5 fields must be completed. This Username and Password is your access to create and/or update your Digi-Card. Please confirm your email address is correct as this is your Digi-Card key and can only be changed by the programmers. Once everything is correct, click Sign Up.
5. You will now see a new tab named Manage. On this page you can update the information for your Business Card. Click Update your Business Card to enter the information to have your Digi-Card created.
7. Enter the Social Media information you want to appear on your Digi-Card. You can leave fields blank if you do not want that information on your Digi-Card.
8. The Payment Current field will allow you to confirm that you are current once you begin monthly renewals.
9. The Iphone and Android links will be shown once your Digi-Card is active. The copy button gives you a method to share the installation link from the website in addition to the methods available on your Digi-Card.
10. Enter the Business Information you want to appear on your Digi-Card. You can leave fields blank if you do not want that information on your Digi-Card. The Tag Line appears at the bottom of your Digi-Card. The Business Description is the information that appears when that item is selected from the menu on your Digi-Card. The FAQ is the information that appears when that item is selected from the menu on your Digi-Card. Use these areas to put all additional business information you wish the users to have easy access to.
11. With Image Upload you can upload your profile picture that will display on your Digi-Card. Click Choose File and select the image you wish to upload.
12. With Logo Upload you can upload your Business Logo that will display on your Digi-Card. Click Choose File and select the file you wish to upload.
13. Click the down arrows to expand the Gold Modifications if you chose the Gold Package. If you chose the Silver Package skip to step 19.
14. You can drag and re-order the menu items to your liking.
15. In the Card Changes area you can choose a Main Font for the font of your text, a Name Font for the font of your name and a Tag Line Font for the font of your tag line.
16. Your Digi-Card defaults to the standard layout, you can select Layout 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 if desired.
17. If you want a background image on your card, click the box beside Enable Background Image then click choose file to select the file of your background image.
18. To change the Menu Color of your Digi-Card, click on the color bar below Menu Color and select your desired color. To change the Background Color of your Digi-Card, click on the color bar below Background Color and select your desired color (remember if you upload a background image - this color may not be seen.) To change the Text Color of your Digi-Card, click on the color bar below Text Color and select your desired color.
19. Click Submit to send your information to the programmers to begin the process of creating your Personalized Digi-Card.
Most apps will be ready within 2 business days. You will be notified by email when your app has been created and receive instructions on downloading your app.
Remember - these items can be changed at any time after your Digi-Card has been activated. Please submit as much basic information as possible in the initial submission.
Once your Digi-Card is active, changes may take up to 7 days before they appear on the shared Digi-Cards. When the Digi-Card is open, you can check for updates by tapping on your image twice.